Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cute Horror

I think to people who aren't all hardcore horror cutesy kind is what they prefer. I think people have different ideas of cute horror, but to me it's like The Nightmare Before Christmas or Edward Scissorhands. Kid horror movies or just movies with monsters and no horror.

I have nothing against Hello Kitty halloween edition. I'm just thinking about all these things in horror, what about the things not meant to be? I mean supposed to be cute and ends up going wrong? I have a headless doll in my room. I got it broken so the head falls off if I mess with it. And the eyes stare.

I have to wonder about the end of the Howling. That werewolf who changed looked so cute and harmless, you're like why'd yu kill it?! I mean I'd understand if suddenly it became menacing, but no.

While I was surfing FearNet, I stumbled upon articles about home made halloween bento boxes. You know I should make something awesome like that. Those need to be cute because if they aren't you feel disturbed eating them. I would.

. . . The whole reason for this random entry was for this tthing where I watched thirty second movies of popular movies remade with bunnies. It was awesome. That was the only time I made it through clockwork orange.

I guess Cute and Horror best go together with food and outfits. I need a freaking awesome hand bag now.

Anyway monster of the week: Tikbalang. What's cuter than a baby? Before it eats you alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment